JACK


November 26, 2008

Carrie, How do I Love thee? Let me count the ways!



Don't be concerned! I haven't "switched over to the other side" but I do have to admit, if a woman crush were possible, I would definitnely have one! The concert was Ah-MaZiNg! I couldn't believe how close she was. Not close enough to get a high five or a quick handshake, but pretty darn close. I've been to many o'concerts in my 28 years of life (Ricki Martin, Barenaked Ladies, Chantal Kreviazuk, Sarah McLachlan, Christina Aguilera, Nelly and Destiny's Child, Norah Jones, Dave Matthews Band, Enrique Iglesias, just to name a few)and have never had such great seats. I felt that she was much more Beeutiful in person and that voice...so powerful. My favourite part of the concert was the encore where she belted out Before he Cheats. My least favourite part...watching the sloshed couple a few rows ahead of me swap spit the entire time. Gee-rose! If only Carrie didn't have to stand directly in front of them which forced me to share in their moment time and time and time again. Although I must admit, the sloshed girl was pretty entertaining when she tried to dance....escpecially to the slow heartfelt songs. Her timing was way off. I am however impressed that she didn't smack anyone beside her in the process of flailing her arms to the music. Oh well, at least I can say that I'll remember the concert in the morning. It was a great time and I sure was pooped when I got home. Nothing like waking up with a good ol' concert hangover. Love ya Shmeg!



3 comments:

Suz said...

Your seats were amazing and love all your pictures!! I loved the show...loved her...so much LOVE. haha

Cathy Duffy said...

I'm so jealous! I've been a fan since American idol too!! I now have 3 friends that have gone to her concert and LOVED it. I need to go!

Kyrsten said...

Looks like fun, I haven't had that in a long time. You should come to CO to remind me what it is like. Love ya and miss ya tons!