JACK


December 2, 2008

Today is the Day we Said I DO...(well 2 yrs ago)



It all started when I noticed you from across the room looking all fine in your famous leather jacket (Linda, you know the one). I commented to Linda that I thought you were cute but let the thought pass as I was dating somebody else. Little did I know that a year and a half later I would be lucky enough to call you my husband. These past two years have really flown by and it really is only the beginning. I can't wait for the rest of our lives to happen and I'm so lucky that I get to mine with you.

Who would have guessed that this boy:



Would one day meet this girl:



and live Happily Ever After!



I love you Cute Boy!

5 comments:

Kyrsten said...

Yay for cute boy. Can you believe that it has already been 2 years. I remember you telling me all about this new Mike boy. Congrats on the anniversary.

Unknown said...

Katie, how cute are you!!!
Happy Anniversary. Time sure does fly when you're having fun. Hey where are you seeing wicked?

Bonnie Lass said...

Please oh please oh please can you post a photo of my favourite leather jacket - I have been having withdrawl symptoms since you guys moved to Edmonton :( Congratulations you guys - happy 2nd anniversary!! We love ya xx

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary my friends!!! I can't believe it's been 2 years already. What happened to my last 2 years?

Tahnee said...

OH... that is a super cute post! I am so glad that you met him. And... I am officially jealous you are going to Wicked. It is coming to SL in the spring and I will be there... for sure!