JACK


November 19, 2008

You're a Sneaky One Miss Cree!!!

So alas, I've been tagged again. When I was younger, I could never pass up a fun game of tag (especially when it was boys kiss the girls...oh la la!!) so why would I start now??

Where is your cell phone? In my desk drawer on silent so I don't get in trouble it if rings.

Where is your significant other? Getting Edumacated at School

Your hair color? Dark Brown

Your mother? is the best!!! Her name is Shannon Elizabeth Osmer but I call her Mamooshka

Your father? is the best too!! His name is James Philip Osmer (goes by Jim) but I call him Papooshka

Your favorite thing? Right now.... SLEEP!!

Your dream last night? Can't remember last night but the night before...well..four words "Thunder from Down Under"...don't ask!

Your dream/goal? To be happy, truly happy with my life and they way I've lived it.

The room you’re in? Office cubicle

Your hobby? Cooking

Your fear?
Snakes

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Anywhere but Edmonton and not in "student" status (How's that for a positive attitude ;)

Where were you last night? at a Ford dealership getting an oil change

What you’re not? A Contortionist

One of your wish-list items? a House to call my very own. As much as I love living in a "hamster cage" I wish I could just have enough room to have a dining room table and chairs.

Where you grew up? Windsor, Ontario

Last thing you did? I was on a conference call...BORING!

What are you wearing? a purple sweater because it's FREEZING outside!

Your TV? is too addicting sometimes.

Your pet? Zan. A half husky/half german sheppard I inherited when I said "I do"

Your computer? Dell Desktop that makes louds buzzing sounds. I swear it's going to blow up one day. Wait, does that mean I'll get workers comp???? ;)

Your mood? Neutral

Missing someone? My Familia. Only 5 more weeks!

Something you’re NOT wearing? a Thong!

Favorite store? since the extent of my shopping privileges right now is grocery stores..it would have to be Save-On-Foods.

Your summer? too short.

Love someone? Heck yes and too many to list.

Your favorite color? at the moment, chocolate brown

When is the last time you laughed? on Sunday, almost piddled my pants! Can't tell you why though or Le Husband wouldn't be happy with me.

Last time you cried? This morning when I had to get up for work. jk Honestly..last night while watching the Biggest Loser. Gets me every time.

TAG...YOU'RE IT!!! (If you've lasted this long and made it to the end of this post, now it's your turn)

1 comments:

Becky said...

Haha. I'm glad you changed the rules because it's far more entertaining with multiple word answers. You guys still have Zan!! That's nice to hear, how is she? Also, I love Chocolate Brown too.