JACK


February 17, 2009

The Results are In! We're having a.....

.....very stubborn baby who does not wish to disclose his or her identity at this time. I was soo excited and could hardly sleep a wink last night. I tossed, turned, tossed some more, tried reading, tried sleeping at the other end of the bed, but to no avail nothing worked. Finally around 6:45am it was time to get up. The time couldn't have passed any slower. I pictured myself finding out the news and then running to the store to buy his/her very first gender specific outfit. No more white, green or yellow! I had hope as well because while I was at my dentist last week, he informed me that his ultrasound technician was doing her very own study and so far it was right 80% of the time. If the babies hands were by its head it was a girl, if the heads were down by its side...boy. Well when Mike and I looked at our baby on the big screen, one hand was up, one hand was down and its legs were crossed! For the love! I mean, I am definitely one to play practical jokes, and now I feel like I am getting my just desserts. Oh well...guess we'll just have to wait until the next one to find out. Here's the pic we got. You can see the one arm up and one arm down for yourself. I have a doctor's appointment next Monday so hopefully from the pics, he'll be able to tell me all is well.

11 comments:

Kara said...

That really really sucks!!! Can't wait for next time!

Kyrsten said...

My still am feeling the boy vibe. Just talk to him and tell him to not be shy, it's cute when your little.
Love you!

Christin said...

Ha ha, you are getting a prankster baby, just what you need! Love it

Bonnie Lass said...

I also have the boy vibe - how about "Seamus Oscar Ryan - he will be known as Seamus O Ryan" and you've got the Irish back in ya?! Looking forward to the next update...

Miller time said...

Oh that is hilarious!!! I love it your baby is going to be just as funny as you guys are. It could be a hermafridite ( sp?) hahaha.

Laura Dry said...

I am glad the little ryan is making you wait. It's much more fun that way. I can't decide what I think it is going to be.....
But regardless we all want to see what that baby looks like from the outside of your belly so get some pictures on here. I want to see your baby bump~!!

Jen said...

Katie Poo, that baby is just like you! :)

Unknown said...

So it made me want to check my baby's u/s pics and they both have their hands done and obviously I have one of each...so hmm??? I like to guess...so what's the baby's heartrate been? What do you think you're having?

Suz said...

I bet that you're just dying for your next appointment!! I'm convinced that it's a boy, so I guess that only time will tell. We need to get together again for a girls night out.

Anonymous said...

I say it's a girl!! Also? You're too cute.

Being Ausmus said...

You need to keep me updated after your next visit!!! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!!! xo