JACK


February 14, 2009

The Better Half has been Tagged!



In honour of Valentine's Day and because I want Kyrsten to know that I love her and read her blog ALL THE TIME, and because I was tagged, I decided to fill you in on my better half..aka My Hunkalicious Hubby! (I think I just created a new word)


1. Were you High School Sweethearts? That would be a negative...unless I was still in high school at the tender age of 26!!

2. How did you meet? I first noticed him at a huge rock concert put on by "Less Accountable" but he was with a girl, and I was in a relationship. Ran into him a few more times due to mutual friends. When my relationship ended, I pretty much had his friend make him ask me out! Who says girls can't make the first move!

3. What did you do on your first date? We got kicked out of two different restaurants because we were the last people and then we sat in his driveway and talked for over 3 hours about EVERTHING! and I mean EVERYTHING. Definitely had never been on a first date like that before.

4. Was he your first love? No, but True Love DEFINITELY!

5. Were you his first love? No. I can't even keep track of all his girlfriends/crushes. I think we tried to count once but to no avail, we lost count.

6. How long did you date? 7 whole months.

7. Did you break up at all? Nada



8. Who said I love you first? He did and my response was "Mmmmmm, I'm not ready to say that yet, but Thanks!"

9. Who proposed and how? He did, on my birthday. Really it was the only way he could get away with it without me catching on. It was a whole day AMAZING event. I'll have to tell you sometime. Great story! Basically, scavenger hunt, time at the spa, blindfolded and dinner under a canopy in the woods.

10. Who drives when you are together? He does. I always offer because I feel bad that he is always the driver but he insists.

11.Who's smarter? I would have to say we're about equal. Although with my pregnancy brain, he's definitely in the run!

12. Worst temper? Hands down me.

13. Who watches more TV? I do. He does homework all night every night so other than keeping our dog company, it's what i do.

14. Who's funnier? I think I am, although when he is in a goofy mood, I may have peed my pants from laughing on the odd occasion.

15. Who takes longer to get ready? Three words...I'm a woman!

16. More stubborn? Good question. We both can be pretty stubborn but on the stubborn scale I would probably have the higher number.

17. Who is more adventureous? MIKE by a long shot! Do you think I ever in my right mind would go camping in the winter? Do a survival trip to see how long I can last in the wilderness? Mmm.. nope. but mike did and does and LOVES IT!



18. How long have you been married? 2 years, 2 months and 12 twelve days.

19. Who cooks? Call me Rachel Ray!..ok not really but I love to cook. He wanted to try it for a week not that long ago and enjoyed it, but, well, let's just say it didn't last the whole week.

20. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That's Katie territory!

21. Who has more friends? I think I do but i've also lived in a lot more places than he has.

I tag whoever wants to divulge about their hubby.

4 comments:

Kyrsten said...

YES! I have a reader. Aren't our hubbies GREAT?!

Tahnee said...

That was cute. AND... I LOVE THAT PICTURE. Katie... you always make me laugh. I just need to come visit you. I need a Katie Fix.

Unknown said...

Very sweet Katie and I think you answered those all very honestly!

Being Ausmus said...

loved this...so cute!