JACK


April 10, 2010

Here Comes the Bride! (Well not until July)



One of my little sisters is getting married. Emily Shannon Rose will be tying the knot on July 17th. I'm so excited for her. I can't believe that she is old enough to be married. Time really does fly. Why I remember it like yesterday when she as wearing her Little Mermaid attire 24/7 complete with her 101 Dalmatian headband. Emily has had a love for animals her entire life. She wasn't very into dolls or barbies, she was all about the animals. She can even impersonate some of them to a tee hence the reason why when I was a teenager and talking to my friends on the phone they would hear barking in the background, ask me if we got a dog and I would respond with the typical, "Nope, that's just Emily". I actually don't call her by her first name I call her by her nickname of Deeber. How did this come about you might ask? Well when I was in grade 6 or 7, I was over at my friend Krystal's house and we were playing with her little brother Daniel. Although they didn't call him Daniel, they called him Deeber. I thought that this was a phenomenal nickame so I brought it home and gave it to Emily and it stuck. I know she will be forever grateful to me for giving her this blessed nickname. hee hee

Congratuations Deeber Deeb and Mark. Can't wait till the big day. Love you lil' sis.

2 comments:

Kyrsten said...

Well while you are celebrating a wedding on that day, I will be celebrating a 5th birthday (which means that you moved far away from me 5 years ago...poop on you!) Congrats!

Being Ausmus said...

YAY!!! I thought that should be happening soon:)!!! I've been watchin all their lovin facebook style!!! Love the picture of the two of you...don't get more gorgeous than those two girls thats for sure!!!