JACK


April 21, 2010

Back to School, Back to School to prove to myself that I am no Fool

Can you name the movie from my blog title? (I did change the words a tad)

So I am sort of, kind of, not really going back to school. I signed up to take an Accounting course that starts this Monday at a local college. I am pretty excited though. I just wanted to see if it would be something I would like. I had originally gone to school for Human Resources Managment but have since decided I don't think its for me. I've decided to just start taking courses to see what I'm interested in. A little ol' game of process of elimination. I'm just hoping I'm not the oldest person in the class. Wish me luck!

I've also started Weight Watchers again. This girl needs to get her bootay into shape, ship shape. I was successful on it before and I like that there is freedom in the plan. There really isn't anything I can't eat. It's all about moderation (so instead of inhaling 4 chocolate bars I can devour 3 1/2..hahaha) Today was Day 1 and I stuck to it. WAHOO. One day down, 9,999,999 to go. ;) Some of my motivation is that I've told myself if I want to start thinking about bambino numero 2, I need to loose some of the weight that bambino numero 1 left behind.

Jack-a-loo and I have started swimming lessons. It's so much fun to take him in the pool. He was the only boy in the first class we went to and he sure let it be known! He sure strutted his stuff in that pool. It must have been that sweet swimsuit I purchased for him. He was babbling and sort of screaming for the majority of the class. It was probably just baby talk for "Hello Ladies, come here often?"
hee hee Toodles for now.

5 comments:

Kara said...

your so freaking cute!!! Good luck with your class!! I just started weight watchers too!! EnjoY!

Kyrsten said...

I need to start Weight Watchers too. I just need to convince J-dawg. Hard when your hubby can eat whatever. Probably wouldn't help to exercise as well, but I'm tired all the time. As for Jack...I think when you put a baby in a Speedo he is bound to strut his stuff. Too cute!

Kay said...

School that is great Katie! Good work on the weight watchers...just make sure Mike isn't in charge of holding you to it again...I loved all those stories. I am sure you look fab! Swimming lessons FUN!

Gingerlylizzy said...

How fun! That might be right up your alley...

Cathy Duffy said...

Oh my.... I can't imagine going back to school. I don't think my mommy brain can keep up. Good luck!