JACK


November 2, 2009

Hallowinner!

Well Hallow's Eve has come and gone and Jack got to experience his very first one. We were going to just put him in a box and put a paper that read "Jack In The Box" but we had to use the cute little pirate costume we had so here he is...

CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW



Pay no attention to his frontal wedgie. Lucky for him he's wearing a diaper!

We had a pretty quiet evening. We spent time with the inlaws eating homemade cinnamon buns and watching Harry Potter. Shari (Mike's sister) and I handed out candy and had a blast. We kept thinking of all of these funny/mean things we should do to the kids that came to the door, but decided it would probably be best not to. I can't even remember that last time I handed out candy for Halloween. Actually, I don't think I've ever done it. It made me excited for when Jack gets a little older and were able to take him out. I debated about taking him out this year, but really, he has no teeth!! I would have felt kind of silly going door to door with my wee little pirate. There's always next year.




Seriously Dad...that's the best mustache you could do with a brown eyeliner?

3 comments:

Tahnee said...

He is SOOOOOO cute. He makes the cutes Captain Jack EVER!

Being Ausmus said...

K that is seriously the cutest baby costume I've ever seen. Jordan is going to insist we get one of these for our next one:)! Of course the little cutie inside the costume helps:)!!!
PS. love the frontal weggie:)!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.