JACK


October 8, 2008

Bundles of Joy




Well tomorrow is the big day, my seestor (Liz)is being induced and we will welcome a new nephew into our familia. I'm so excited but yet a little sad. This will be the first labor that I will not be attending. Yes you've read it right, I watched my sister give birth to both my nephew, Blake and niece, Sydney (or Sissy as we like to call her). I have to admit, I was quite skeptical and "iffy" about the whole thing at first but in the end was so glad I did it. It was an amazing experience, both times! One of my bestest friends in the whole wide world Kyrsten, or as I call her KK, is also due in the next day or two. What are the odds!! Please know that you both will be in my prayers and Diz....I better be at least #2 on the phone list!

P.S. KK, This pic is for you. Oh remember the BA days? How can you not, it's where it all began. ;)

3 comments:

Kara said...

Thats sad you won't be there! Speaking of bundles of joy have you heard from kyrst latley?

Kara said...

OH FORGOT! LOVE YOUR HAIR!

Kara said...

OK I am like triple commenting tonight but I got the costume at wal mart and I don't think they went any bigger then smalls but you could try like pets mart or something like that!