JACK


January 23, 2009

Pregnancy Joke of the Week

Happy Friday!

A woman, pregnant with her first child, was paying a visit to her obstetrician's office. When the exam was over, she shyly began, "My husband wants me to ask you if its still okay..."

"I know, I know." the doctor said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "I get asked that all the time. Sex is fine until late in the pregnancy."

"No, that's not it at all," Brenda confessed. "He wants to know if I can still mow the lawn."


This weekend should be fun. We get to go to Mike's Winter work party on Saturday. Because there are approx 1200 people who work for his company, they don't have a Christmas party, they have a party in January. It sounds like it's going to be a good time. Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to wear. I'm in the "I promise I'm not fat, just pregnant" stage. All of my normal clothes are starting to get a wee bit tight but yet I just don't want to wear maternity clothes because I feel like I'm to "large and in charge" when I wear them. Do you think a formal moo moo and crocs would be acceptable to wear??? I could be-dazzle the shoes?? ;) (so tempting).

3 comments:

Kyrsten said...

I think you will bring warmth if you show up in a flower moo-moo.
Once you start wearing the maternity pants you will wonder why you didn't start to wear them sooner. They are surprisingly comfortable.
Love you, have fun

MISTY said...

That's exiting you are pregnant. By the way this is your old roomate Misty! Tahnees sister. Pregnancy stinks doesn't it. It's worth it though!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pregnancy stage..I know how excited and how you love to have this blessings...Good luck and God bless..:D