JACK


October 15, 2010

NOW OPEN - Jack & Olive

The reason as to why I haven't blogged as of late???

RIGHT HERE



My cousin in law, Mandy Fuller, and I have opened up a wee little baby boutique. It has been SO much work...but SO much fun. We have sewn, glued, cut, ironed, and crafted till our little hands have felt like they are going to fall off! We started selling our stuff at Mom to Mom sales here in the area. Speaking of which I have one tomorrow in Mississauga and still have loads of work to do so I must bid you all farewell for the moment.

Have a closer look at our new Website...(that still needs a lot of work but it's a start) or check out our Facebook page.

Catch ya lata gatas!

2 comments:

Tahnee said...

I bought one from you... the light brown flower. DO you have any of that style in other colors? Like cream, or deep almost burgundy red? SOOOOO CUTE. I'm so proud (sniff, sniff).

Kyrsten said...

YAY for me! Baby number 3 (in the making ;)) will have so much cute stuff. I am going to order some flowers for Izzy and me for right now. You rock sister. BTW Hope you're not busy next summer, cause guess who's coming?