JACK


May 6, 2010

It's time I took a TIME OUT

...for women that is. THIS is where I'll be spending the majority of my weekend with my wee Mum and lil' sis Deeb (aka Emily). It will be the first time I've been separated from my little Jack-a-loo for more than a couple of hours in almost 10 months. KEEEERRRRAZY! I know! I don't doubt that he'll be fine, it's me I'm worried about. hee hee Think of it, to be able to sit and actually listen to inspirational speakers without having to playing sit-still-on-my-lap-tug-o'war. To be able to dress cute and not have to worry about bodily secretions staining my clothes. To not have to watch the clock to see if it's nap time, feed time, play time, pull my hair out time. To be able to replace my sou sou(soother) searching with some much needed soul searching. To be able to sing songs other than my daily repetoire of Old McDonald and the Wheels on the Bus. Yes, it's me I'm a little worried about. Will I be able to function normally around other adults? Will I be able to carry on a meaningful conversation without all of a sudden covering my eyes and yelling Peek-a-boo? Or will I randomly make faces that look similar to this:



Oh I think I'll manage just fine cause it's darn tootin' time this girl took a much needed Time Out. ;)

1 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

You go girl!!! I went for the first time last year...and oh what a time out it was:)!!! Enjoy every second!!! xoxo