JACK


March 31, 2009

Extreme Blog Makeover

My blog got a rather over due facelift. I figure since it's spring I need to lighten up the place!

Only 4 more sleeps until I see my seestor, my brotha from anotha motha and my cutie patootie niece and nephews. I can't wait!

Also, the digital camera has finally been purchased!! Ain't it purdy?




I'm hoping to have belly pics up soon, well, as soon as I can figure out how to use the thing. I've never had such a nice camera before and it's a little intimdating to tell you the truth. My "oh-so-with-it-photographic-sister" will have to help me out.

Our weekend in Calgary was a blast and parting really was such sweet sorrow as we miss our friends dearly! I think baby Elle put on one of the best "first year olds eating their very first piece of cake for the first time" peformance I've ever seen. I'll have to let you know when her Mum puts up the video. I think I may have peed my pants a little from laughing so hard. She sure is cute and makes for some stiff competition! ;)

6 comments:

Tahnee said...

Uh... you forgot to add your amazing country friends Tahnus to the mix! (sniff, sniff)

Laura Dry said...

We will hopefully have some video for you soon! Elle is still hung over from that cake i think! Nice camera can't wait to see some Utah pics. Take care of your belly, talk to you soon. Tell your husband that he needs to come to the cabin to retrive his dress shoes otherwise they are mine!
Ta ta

Kyrsten said...

Can you make a detour through Colorado? I am so bummed I am not in Utah right now. I even looked up flights so I could surprise you, but we just bought a house and have $0. I love you tons and really want a cute belly shot.

Unknown said...

I really NEED to see some cute belly shots!! How exciting!! I love you and hope you're doing well!! Love ya, Becky

MISTY said...

That's cool you are going to see your sister and brother. I agree. I would like to see some belly pictures.

Staci J said...

It was sooo fun to see you Katie! You're as gorgeous as ever, and as hilarious as I remember you! Hope your drive up wasn't too scary, good luck with the rest of your pregnancy:)